Chris Strub's '50 States, 100 Days' journey has been chronicled dozens of times through podcasts, live-stream interviews, on-stage appearances and even a book -- but now, thanks to a partnership with Scofield Digital Storytelling, Strub's once-in-a-lifetime journey is available to be screened as a film.
'50 States, 100 Days: The Film' is a 22-minute production, combining footage shot in Indianapolis in Aug. 2018 with native video from Strub's live-streamed journey.
Attendees of Marketed.Live were treated to a free advance screening of '50 States, 100 Days: The Film' at the Lace Market Hotel in Sept. 2018.
The world premiere of '50 States, 100 Days: The Film' was held March 22, 2019 at the conclusion of Social Media Marketing World, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel.
Below is a list of screening dates and locations of 'The Film' to date (this list will be updated).
1. California - Social Media Marketing World 2019, San Diego - Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel - March 22, 2019
2. Missouri - Midwest Digital Marketing Conference, St. Louis - Union Station Hotel - April 18, 2019
3. Georgia - The Social Shake-Up - Atlanta Marriott Marquis - May 7, 2019
4. Illinois - SocialROCK Conference, Rockford - Cliffbreakers Event Space - May 19, 2019
5. Ohio - Social Media Week Lima - UNOH Event Center - June 19, 2019
6. Texas - Social Media Day Houston - Hotel Ylem - June 26, 2019
7. Massachusetts - Nonprofit Social Media Summit, Boston - The Chateau restaurant - Aug. 29, 2019
8. Oklahoma - Oklahoma Christian University - Judd Theater - Oct. 15, 2019
Screenings can be arranged as independent, stand-alone events, or in conjunction with existing marketing/social media events.
Are you interested in bringing Chris to your community to screen '50 States, 100 Days: The Film?' Contact Chris via email: chrisstrub <at> gmail <dot> com.